She pulls the eyes out with a face like a FRI-DAY

Started by MetalDog, February 24, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 27, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
You should get on the Dogs of War Teamspeak group, and flot up with Tuna, Nef, etc. (I'm not high enough tier yet for a proper flotilla I think...)

You'll get there soon enough. I probably have to check out this Mechanics Warrior world, you say that's free like WoW just pay if you want to advance quicker?

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 27, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
You should get on the Dogs of War Teamspeak group, and flot up with Tuna, Nef, etc. (I'm not high enough tier yet for a proper flotilla I think...)

Get to crackin', JP!   :))

We usually do Tier 5 and up.
But I keep  a Tier 4 Clemson for the occasional seal clubbing match.
When I'm playing regularly, anyway.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on February 27, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

You'll get there soon enough. I probably have to check out this Mechanics Warrior world, you say that's free like WoW just pay if you want to advance quicker?

You mean.. Mech Warrior Online?

Dunno if I'd like to experience a "mechanics war".  Getting angry about someone stealing your tools?  Ehhh...

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on February 27, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
Quote from: Tuna on February 27, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

You mean.. Mech Warrior Online?

Dunno if I'd like to experience a "mechanics war".  Getting angry about someone stealing your tools?  Ehhh...

I think my phone spellchecker took over there. Yes I meant Mech Warrior Online, at least that is what I thought I typed!

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on February 24, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

There's a chance I could drop into Warships this weekend.  Not a guarantee, though.  Still on a digital gaming funk.  Haven't done it a single time since last weekend, and the itch still isn't really there other than the occasional DCS consideration.  Then again, I may have some liquor in me at the end of the evening, changing my capacities for doing much else.

I had a simulation review weekend and played DCS, BoS and CloD.

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on February 28, 2017, 05:43:50 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on February 24, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

There's a chance I could drop into Warships this weekend.  Not a guarantee, though.  Still on a digital gaming funk.  Haven't done it a single time since last weekend, and the itch still isn't really there other than the occasional DCS consideration.  Then again, I may have some liquor in me at the end of the evening, changing my capacities for doing much else.

I had a simulation review weekend and played DCS, BoS and CloD.

Started up BoS a couple weeks ago, to get some more practice with it, but having all my HOTAS bindings screwed up sent me packing.  At least DCS remembers my hardware properly.  :-\

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!