Happy Independence Day

Started by JudgeDredd, July 04, 2013, 01:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

TheCommandTent

Thank you Star for saving this thread .... now to go find the slaughtered flesh of an animal to grill.....
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

Growing up every year for the 4th my dad would drive his truck in the local parade and my brother and I would stand in the back throwing candy out.  Now that we are both out of the house he doesn't do it as often anymore.  However, this year he got asked to carry some vets from the organization he works for and from his pictures it looks like it went well and they had alot of fun.

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Windigo

OMG I love that truck!!!!

Thanks for sharing CT
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

very cool - are you back down here for the weekend?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2013, 04:10:59 PM
OMG I love that truck!!!!

Thanks for sharing CT

Thanks, so do I :)

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 04, 2013, 04:13:42 PM
very cool - are you back down here for the weekend?

Nope.  I wish I was but my dad just sent me that picture.

LongBlade

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 04, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
Growing up every year for the 4th my dad would drive his truck in the local parade and my brother and I would stand in the back throwing candy out.  Now that we are both out of the house he doesn't do it as often anymore.  However, this year he got asked to carry some vets from the organization he works for and from his pictures it looks like it went well and they had alot of fun.

That truck is effin sweet. My color of blue, too.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

^People sometimes give him crap for not doing a historically correct restoration but he always tells them he never set out to do that.  Instead he set out to rebuild a truck the way he wanted to, it just so happened to be a military truck.  So he painted it that color blue, put bigger tires on it and put a turbo charged diesel under the hood.  :)

Gusington

Not sure which is awesomer...Papa Tent's truck or Starfury's brother's jew-too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Happy 4th, guys! I'll drink some beer as well, because...well, because I like beer.

Also, we will totally laugh at any of you who manages to blow any digits off with fireworks.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on July 04, 2013, 09:08:27 PM
Not sure which is awesomer...Papa Tent's truck or Starfury's brother's jew-too.

its a memorial scroll of all the close family that have passed.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Toonces

Cool truck CT, and nice looking grill you have there Star!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Tuna

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 04, 2013, 08:00:29 PM
^People sometimes give him crap for not doing a historically correct restoration but he always tells them he never set out to do that.  Instead he set out to rebuild a truck the way he wanted to, it just so happened to be a military truck.  So he painted it that color blue, put bigger tires on it and put a turbo charged diesel under the hood.  :)

I think I made a model of that truck back when I was modelling it is that a Beep WC57 (not sure on the number after WC)?