Better Call Saul...

Started by BanzaiCat, February 02, 2016, 09:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Nefaro

Isn't a second season supposed to be starting soon on AMC?

mirth

Netflix just added Full Metal Jacket too.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

WallysWorld

Quote from: Nefaro on February 02, 2016, 03:07:03 PM
Isn't a second season supposed to be starting soon on AMC?
February 15th.

Even my elderly mother is looking forward to the show returning. I got her to watch the second episode last season and she got hooked on the show.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

BanzaiCat

I haven't seen BCS yet. I have seen all of Breaking Bad, though. I'll have to wait until I have time to binge-watch Season 1.

WallysWorld

Great start to the second season. The first ten minutes was excellent with  "Gene". :-X
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

BanzaiCat

Finished up watching the first season on Netflix this past weekend. It was absolutely excellent, though I totally could have done without all the close-ups of feet in the first few episodes. Ugh.

Nefaro

I enjoyed Better Call Saul more than I did the original series it spun off from.