kindle megapacks $0.99

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, April 20, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bigglesworth

There are a whole bunch of megapacks of SciFi/ Fantasy, mystery, etc. Some are packs by BIG NAME authors.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_4?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=megapack&sprefix=mega%2Cdigital-text%2C312
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

If you dont get this one there is something wrong with you.

The Military Megapack: 25 Great Tales of War [Kindle Edition]     Stephen Crane (Author), Ambrose Bierce (Author), Rudyard Kipling (Author), Philip K. Dick (Author), Jules Verne (Author), Arthur Conan Doyle (Author), Guy de Maupassant (Author), Arthur J. Burks (Author), Robert W. Nealey (Author), George Bruce (Author), Benge Atlee (Author), Eugene Cunningham (Author), Laurence Donovan (Author), Jay D., Lieut. Blaufox (Author), Mark Twain (Author), Johnston McCulley (Author), Norman A. Daniels (Author), David Goodis (Author), Katherine Mansfield (Author), Lester del Rey (Author), Randall Garrett (Author), Harry Harrison (Author)    Be the first to review this item

amazon.ca link
http://www.amazon.ca/Military-Megapack-Great-Tales-War-ebook/dp/B006G3L2AW/ref=sr_1_33?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398016520&sr=1-33&keywords=megapack
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Steelgrave

Sweet! Thanks for the info, Mr. Big!

Staggerwing

Yes, thanks indeed! I grabbed a couple asap.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

Man, the last couple of pages on the Megapack list have a different sort of.....theme....going on.  Felt like I'd walked into the Blue Oyster.

Staggerwing

Yeah, I noticed that as well. If Azz is trolling these threads he just hit the mother load.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

airboy

Is the table of contents of these megapacks linked to the stories?  That is usually a deal breaker for me if it does not have a interactive table of contents.

bob48

Excellent, at £0.38 each, I'll get a couple or three of those. Thanks for flagging them up, Mr.B.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

airboy

I purchased several that I did not already have.

Every one I have gotten had an interactive table of contents - an important feature if you have 25 books in a package.

bob48

I got the Steampunk one, although so far, there is not much in it that I would call Steampunk.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!