Wolfenstein: The New Order

Started by sandman2575, April 17, 2014, 11:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman2575

Coming next month...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201810/

What say ye?

I'm not much of a FPS guy, so I'm by no means all in on this.  Have to say, though, that I find the trailers unsettling.  Yes, overblown and utterly fantastical, but something genuinely disquieting about those vivid images of futuristic Nazi brutality Bethesda has managed to dream up...

Slick Wilhelm

Looks like a bloody good time...if you're into that genre. As long as they don't glorify the Nazi's, then I'm okay with it. Just another step in the de-sensitizing of killing.

FrontierCybrarian

Sandman, thanks for posting this. I've enjoyed ever Wolfenstein because of the great gunplay and blasting the nasty Nazi and their creations.

My only problem is my dsl connection, which is good for email and web surfing but not for Steam downloads of large gig games. Most 12 gig and more games require a full day. I prefer the cd or dvd boxed copies but sometimes they are not available and if they are it's usually months later. I know, I know everyone recommends cable/Comcast but with my tight budget I don't want the added expense and I'm loyal to my isp because they keep the costs down and recently lowered my monthly fees while adding extra services. But I have so many boxed games left to play or install why am I wanting the Wolfie?

Back to Wolfenstein...if you rise again from the dead I'll send you and your minions back to the dark grave. Mark my word!
Task without Vision is Drudgery
Vision without Task is Dreaming
But Task with Vision is Destiny.

The Church News, January 4, 1958