Author Topic: Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front  (Read 70430 times)

Offline Moreb

• Viking
Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front
« Reply #570 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:12 PM »
Under The Cruel Star Released.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/999490/Graviteam_Tactics_Under_the_Cruel_Star/

Here's what Ezra, a long time player of the series said;

After the first battle, this is another beautiful DLC. Especially if you love the Kharkov Operations.

Playing on (game difficulty) hard as the Germans I still feel sorry for the Soviet 6th gds Calvary forces---at least for the vanguard anyway. The German forces are formidable when entrenched.

I was lucky with my pre-planned artillery strikes and the defilades/enfilades were carefully layed out along ravines with timed "fire at will" selections. The smoke screens were flukes but I exploited them for well timed falling back tactics into little villages on reverse slopes.

The snow started gently falling amidst the chaos of battle.

Anyone who is an Eastern Front fan and has not played Mius Front does not know what they are missing.This game (if I can use the term) keeps getting better and better upon every DLC release.

What an unbelievable wargame.

Thank You Graviteam: Tactics

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just got home and bought the thing. Where else can you get so much gaming for $9.34? The quality of these releases should be commended also. Very tight code and I've never had a single issue with the game and the fact that they regularly release free updates, some quite big with a ton of new features, just reinforces my love for this series. I've waited my whole life for this game.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Offline Moreb

• Viking
Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front
« Reply #571 on: January 09, 2019, 02:48:04 PM »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:59:35 PM by Moreb »
When dongles fly? - mirth