Dom4 4 to 6 player PBEM game wanted

Started by W8taminute, February 28, 2014, 07:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Hi Dom4 players.

I'm looking for a PBEM game with 4 to 6 players.  I've never setup a PBEM game on Llamaserver but would be happy to be the host if no one else wants to. 

The only request I make is that I get to play either EA or MA Vanheim.  I'm kind of a one trick pony Dominions player and have been playing Vanheim exclusively since Dom3. 

If anyone is interested in a duel then I'd be willing to try out some other race.  I would consider myself a novice at the game but would love to play against others of any skill.  IOW if you are a Dom4 expert that can destroy reasonably good players in 3 turns flat I want to play you!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

ArizonaTank

I'm up for it as well.  But consider myself a newbie as well.  Would be the first multi-player game for me.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

W8taminute

^Cool!  If you have enjoyed the single player experience wait until you try some multiplayer.  This game really shines in multiplayer.  Hopefully we can drum up a few more players and then we'll be good to go.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

^Excellent!  So assuming that Arizona is still available we've got three people.   8)

Anyone else interested in joining?

Yskonyn

Perhaps we should start a thread on the Desura forums?

I bet it will fill up pretty quickly there. But beware; I have hosted several games and one thing I learned is that too much democratic discussion about how the game should be set  up doesn't help. Everyone has a different preference, so just post the statistics as a given.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

Yskonyn