Author Topic: Kingdom Come: Deliverance  (Read 21328 times)

Offline Grim.Reaper

• Crossbowman
Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 04:01:09 AM »
Interesting sword fighting video....looking nice.  This just reminded me I picked the alpha up awhile ago and really haven't been tracking it much since was pretty raw early on...will have to fire this up again.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/08/17/kingdom-come-deliverance-combat/

Offline Jarhead0331

• Judge Advocate General
  • Administrator
  • Arquebusier
  • Global Moderator, General Counsel, Heavy Weapons
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 07:28:37 AM »
I'm torn between contributing to this early access title or Heavy Gear Assault. What to do, what to do...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Offline jomni

• Crossbowman
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 08:09:06 AM »
I love the big battles. But It seems to be heavily story based and has that grind factor which I don't like. No strategic element as well. What about multiplayer?

Offline undercovergeek

• Arquebusier
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2015, 08:35:46 AM »
I'm torn between contributing to this early access title or Heavy Gear Assault. What to do, what to do...

you know youll do both

Offline Jarhead0331

• Judge Advocate General
  • Administrator
  • Arquebusier
  • Global Moderator, General Counsel, Heavy Weapons
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 08:47:37 AM »

you know youll do both

Eventually, yes. But the price of EA on these two is not cheap and I'm not convinced that there is enough there in the early alpha states to justify the cost.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Offline undercovergeek

• Arquebusier
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 09:01:45 AM »
me personally, id do this one - not a mech guy, but i know you love the robots

Offline Greybriar

• Condottieri
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
What's this about "The Game is split up into 3 Acts?" and "It's actually 550 dollars to get all 3 acts you get 2 acts with 220 pledge."

No way in hell am I paying $550 for a game. I refuse to even pay $220! :o
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Offline son_of_montfort

• Ego rex Jerusalem et Sicilie, comitatus Provincie et Folcalquierii
  • Crossbowman
  • The Electronic Eremite
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »
What's this about "The Game is split up into 3 Acts?" and "It's actually 550 dollars to get all 3 acts you get 2 acts with 220 pledge."

No way in hell am I paying $550 for a game. I refuse to even pay $220! :o

That doesn't even make mathematical sense - you can get Act I (with Alpha and Beta access) for $49.99. How the heck did they get $550 for the other two acts? Are they $250 each!?

To be honest, paying for future acts sounds like a bad move anyway. If I were to back it, I would only go for Act I, because if this is not a critical and financial success, those other two acts are never going to see the light of day.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we’ll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Offline Grim.Reaper

• Crossbowman
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »

I haven't played the latest version much but the prior version was somewhat limited that did not keep my attention.  I more purchased with the assumption that as it got closer more stuff would come so might as well buy now.  I'll have to give it a go again in the next few days to see if anything major added since.

Offline Toonces

• Longbowman
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 06:48:17 PM »
Toonces don't do $50 pre-releases.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG

Offline Grim.Reaper

• Crossbowman
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »
Still haven't played the alpha/beta much, but looks like I'll have more time...seems like delayed release until sometime in 2017....was supposed to come out this summer.

http://wccftech.com/realistic-medieval-rpg-kingdom-deliverance-postponed-2017/#ixzz49U6N3dd6

Offline Raied

• Equites
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
Seems like it will be released around the same time of M&B2 release maybe.

Offline glen55

• Viking
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2016, 08:56:12 PM »
I need to save up for the Idris-M package of Star Citizen.  Only $10K!   O0
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline jomni

• Crossbowman
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2017, 06:11:53 AM »
Video. Looks pretty nice.
https://youtu.be/W6Bp9fkplNo

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 10:28:18 AM »
Definately a game on my radar!