The only workday that ends in 'Y' that we care about, FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, October 04, 2013, 06:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

But wouldn't they have to brush the potato chip crumbs off of my shirt wearing a bikini?  I mean that is what I really need.

Gusington

Hmm you have a point there. But still...a cobb salad. Come on.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

I'm playing 'Desert Heat' and its pretty good so far. Played scenario 1 twice and just finished scenario 2.

I really must make an effort and so some AAR's at some point.

...pity I'm such an idle git.......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

poor Brant and LB praying for some boardgame AAR and there you are you old fart, just twiddling your moustache ends!  :P :-*

Wolfe1759

Mainly proper (tabletop) RPGing for me but just picked up Smugglers V now that it is at a more realistic price through GOG, playing as a Federation Bounty Hunter just been promoted to 2nd Lieutenant and purchased a corvette class ship which will allow me to move beyond the Sol system.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: LongBlade on October 04, 2013, 09:48:08 AM
Any time left over will go to Command Ops' new expansion.

Did they release something new?  I thought the Med pack was delayed a bit.  Or are you speaking of the Greece pack that was released some time ago?  Just making sure I didn't miss something I should have been considering purchasing:)

Grim.Reaper

For me, minimal time for gaming this weekend, but with what time I have, likely more sports oriented.

ActionPC Hockey - with the hockey season underway, have the itch to play
ActionPC Golf - new 2013 golf season came out yesterday...might get some time in with that
Second and Ten Football - continuing to play and enjoy the latest version

And with the continued talk of Civil War 2, still considering that one....

Rizik6

Civ 5 BNW playing Poland. Also I picked up the discounted pack of all the King's Bounty games on Steam and started with Legends.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

A buddy is hosting an impromptu board game day on Sunday, so that cuts into the video gaming time. And since I've been in a bit of a funk with regards to wanting to play anything, I have no idea what the Hell I'll end up loading up.

Toonces

Quote from: W8taminute on October 04, 2013, 10:52:36 AM
Third:

I have F1: 2012 and I'm horrible at it.  I can't seem to stop my cars from spinning violently out of control in corners.  It's either that or I jam on the breaks and cut real hard and the car keeps going straight right into a wall.  If I can overcome this I might be able to get back into the game again.  I play with manual transmission and no assists of any kind.  Should I tone it down at the risk of giving up a little manliness?

I have found that, for me, the perfect way to enjoy F1: 2012 is to have manual braking but automatic transmission.  I've done it with manual transmission as well, but not having to fiddle with guessing which gear to get into is more "fun" at the sacrifice of a bit of realism.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

Congrats to the Gus's!  Enjoy the vacation and the attention ;)  I saw the thread for Warlock 2 and may fire up the original while waiting for more info.  I haven't looked at the trailer yet.  Probably shouldn't.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Oh!  And congrats to Bison for figuring out the awesome :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Rizik6

Quote from: Gusington on October 04, 2013, 08:32:08 PM
How is the Polish Civ?

This is my second game with Poland.  I really like all the extra Social Policies and the Winged Hussar as the unique unit. 

I am situated between Shaka and Montezuma and have been under constant attack.  It wasn't until I got the Hussar that I've been able to drive them off for good.  Shaka is now finished and Monty is wounded. It really is a very mobile and powerful unit, and with its "drive back" ability, the best blitzing unit in the game, IMO.  When it becomes available, that is Poland's chance to dominate.

Toonces

I've been meaning to tell you, I love that avatar Rizik.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs