Anyone got a Samsung Galaxy S4?

Started by Huw the Poo, September 22, 2013, 04:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

It's upgrade time in two weeks (if I stick with my current network - November if I don't).  With great sadness I shall be leaving the good ship Blackberry, since it looks almost certain the company is going tits up. :(

Anyway.  I'm pretty sure my next phone will be an S4.  Does anyone here have one?  What do you think of it?

GDS_Starfury

I have an s3 amd it frikin rocks!

Death to Apple!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bob48

I got a Galaxy Fame.....no idea how to use it.....but it was a free up-grade from Virgin to replace my Blackberry Curve.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2013, 04:43:08 PM
Death to Apple!

Heh, quite.  I've never had an iPhone and never will. :)  Would you care to comment on what you particularly like about the S3?

Bob: I've never heard of the Galaxy Fame!

bob48

Well, neither had I until Virgin rang me and said they were sending me one. That was a couple of months ago.

'Clip those corners'

GDS_Starfury

Excellent screen size and resolution, easy updates, great reception (tmobile) and the size and weight are just right to me.  The s4 is a little bigger but nothing I'd notice.  The camera is also very good.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Huw the Poo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2013, 04:56:46 PM
They sent you a virgin Bawb?   ???

There's probably still one or two he hasn't got his hands on yet!

GDS_Starfury

bob48

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2013, 05:00:27 PM
I'm telling the pan!

lol - round here the local Virgin Club have thier weekly meeting in a telephone booth.

...Nooooo Star...NOT THE PAN!!!!

'Clip those corners'

Huw the Poo

Quote from: bob48 on September 22, 2013, 05:04:02 PM
lol - round here the local Virgin Club have thier weekly meeting in a telephone booth.

LMAO!

Sounds like my kind of place! :D

bayonetbrant

I'm got a Stratosphere that I really liked until my association with LB somehow got me on an NSA watch list, and now it'll take upwards of 45 seconds from the time I hit the "dial" button until the f'n' call goes thru while they route it through the NSA switchboard.
That, and completely draining my battery in about 45 minutes of the phone sitting on my f'n' desk at work while they're searching my files for... who the f* knows what.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 22, 2013, 08:09:23 PM
I'm got a Stratosphere that I really liked until my association with LB somehow got me on an NSA watch list, and now it'll take upwards of 45 seconds from the time I hit the "dial" button until the f'n' call goes thru while they route it through the NSA switchboard.
That, and completely draining my battery in about 45 minutes of the phone sitting on my f'n' desk at work while they're searching my files for... who the f* knows what.

If only it were a Stratocaster...

...with a whammy bar.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

I have a strat.  took off the whammy bar - don't enjoy using it
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MikeGER

Galaxy S2 here  ...feel no need to upgrade, i replace it when its broken.
(also have Note 10.1)