Author Topic: A Word on Anonymous Proxy Servers  (Read 7675 times)

Offline Anguille

• Man-at-Arms
  • Hopeless romantic
Re: A Word on Anonymous Proxy Servers
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 10:59:28 PM »
Being a good friend is also sometimes tell people you like that you don't agree with what they say.

I dont think anyone is claiming pining and slaak as good friends so its fine to ban them.
in fact, slaak had a lifetime ban.  quite a few are surprised he surfaced at all.
I was talking about my comment here.  ;)
My all time favorite games:
Master of Orion, Civil War II: Generals,  Armada 2526 Supernova, Star Trek: Birth of the Federation, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Imperium Galactica I, Conquest: Frontier Wars, Master of Orion III, Spartan, Civilization III, Knights of Honor, Takeda 2 and 3, Horizon, Master of Orion Conquer the stars.

Favorite games by Haemimont:
Rising Kingdoms, Omerta: city of gangsters, Celtic Kings: Punic Wars, Glory of the Roman Empire, Imperium Romanum and Grand Ages: Rome

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: A Word on Anonymous Proxy Servers
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 05:01:06 AM »
^^ fair 'nuff :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers