Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2014, 06:43:00 PM
After all those years of parts embargos it's probably apropos that you used the singular rather than the plural. 

My understanding is that the Iranians scored some parts as we scrapped our Tomcat fleet. However you are correct that there aren't many operational these days. Ironic though that without the handful of IRIAF Tomcats still flying, there would be none at all.  :(
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

its because of those fucksticks that we chopped ours up!  >:(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

mirth

Kim Campbell, who flew her damaged A-10 for an hour back to base and managed to land it safely without any hydraulics at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell_%28pilot%29

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/kimcampbell.html
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Her call sign is "Killer Chick"

Barthheart

GDS_Starfury

now that would be an interesting race to 55,000 feet.

mirth

The 22 might get there first, but the 15's pilot would still have a working oxygen system :P

BanzaiCat

eyebiter

mirth

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Custer's plane from Little Bighorn?