Digital Gaming > Console Wargaming

Binary Domain

<< < (2/2)

Barthheart:
How well do the voice commands work? Or do you just use the button commands?

Have you pissed off anyone in your team yet?  8) I read that part wasn't as fully developed as it could have been.

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: Barthheart on March 01, 2012, 07:30:56 AM ---How well do the voice commands work? Or do you just use the button commands?

Have you pissed off anyone in your team yet?  8) I read that part wasn't as fully developed as it could have been.

--- End quote ---

I don't have a really good mic for the 360 so I'm just sticking with the button based commands.  They seem to work fine, but other than the conversations, I really do not use them much.  Your team is pretty good at keeping up with you and engaging the enemy independently. I just haven't found much of a reason to use  it that much.

I did inadvertently annoy two teammates when I failed to take advantage of a target's momentary weakness.  I subsequently died and had to start over though and on the second try, I was able to accomplish the task and earn their praise...so I'm not sure how letting them down would have affected their behavior. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version