Author Topic: Jukebox Playlist  (Read 46907 times)

Offline Banzai_Cat

• Arquebusier
  • A day can slip by, as can a life.
Re: Jukebox Playlist
« Reply #1485 on: January 11, 2017, 06:21:21 PM »
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!"

Offline Staggerwing

• Arquebusier
  • Oh Giant Meteor- why have you forsaken us?
« Reply #1486 on: January 11, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »
When the hel will we ever see the end of guy liner? It's so twenty-aughts.
Vituš ér enn - eša hvat?  -Voluspa

Offline Arctic Blast

• Crossbowman
  • Friends, countrymen, lend me your ales!
« Reply #1487 on: January 11, 2017, 11:07:22 PM »
I'm sure I've posted this somewhere, but, I'm only human.

I absolutely love this song as well. That bass line just worms it's way into my head and won't leave.

Offline Emeraldlis

• Viking
  • "I have a cunning plan" !! 😂
« Reply #1488 on: January 12, 2017, 06:50:50 AM »

Oh , wow B_C , that's a really lovely tune  :bd: very dreamy  :dreamer: I really like it !!!! Very cool , definately a keeper  :coolsmiley:

Can't get rid of guy liner ....it's a very sexy pirate look  :arr: Johnny Depp would swing you from the yard arm !!!!!  :D
Very punk-y, Pete.  Thanks for turning me on to them.

Woah.....MD ....that's an awesome sound on that tune  :bd: definately one for my playlist !!! I really liked the other one as well , "in bloom" , great video too  :coolsmiley:

Try this one, too, E.  I'm sure I've posted this three or four times, but, in case you missed it, here it is (the video is cool as hell, too):

Yeah , i remember Lydia from the last time you posted it  :) it's a cool video , but the song didn't immediately grab me in the same way that ,my name is human did . So I'm glad you reposted and put this band back into my spotlight , they have a very cool sound on that track , thanks MD  :bd:

You seem to like woman in water , lol , so here's another one for ya MD  ,you might not like the song , but the video might be just up your street   ::)........

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #1489 on: January 12, 2017, 12:37:25 PM »
whoah....  this station sounds exactly like what I would've wanted to listen to in '96

http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/-radiofreeraleigh/index

80s-90s alt/hard rock, streaming :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #1490 on: January 12, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Banzai_Cat

• Arquebusier
« Reply #1491 on: January 12, 2017, 03:06:59 PM »
whoah....  this station sounds exactly like what I would've wanted to listen to in '96

Good stuff. Bookmarked. Thanks!

Offline Banzai_Cat

• Arquebusier
« Reply #1492 on: January 12, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »

Offline MetalDog

• GrogHeads Mods
  • Arquebusier
  • Central Scrutinizer
« Reply #1493 on: January 12, 2017, 05:45:43 PM »

Oh , wow B_C , that's a really lovely tune  :bd: very dreamy  :dreamer: I really like it !!!! Very cool , definately a keeper  :coolsmiley:

Can't get rid of guy liner ....it's a very sexy pirate look  :arr: Johnny Depp would swing you from the yard arm !!!!!  :D
Very punk-y, Pete.  Thanks for turning me on to them.

Woah.....MD ....that's an awesome sound on that tune  :bd: definately one for my playlist !!! I really liked the other one as well , "in bloom" , great video too  :coolsmiley:

Try this one, too, E.  I'm sure I've posted this three or four times, but, in case you missed it, here it is (the video is cool as hell, too):

Yeah , i remember Lydia from the last time you posted it  :) it's a cool video , but the song didn't immediately grab me in the same way that ,my name is human did . So I'm glad you reposted and put this band back into my spotlight , they have a very cool sound on that track , thanks MD  :bd:

You seem to like woman in water , lol , so here's another one for ya MD  ,you might not like the song , but the video might be just up your street   ::)........

The song was alright.  Pleasant, but not memorable.  And until you mentioned it, I hadn't realized I was posting lady in the water videos.  Wonder what that says about me?  :-"
Top 5 desert island albums:

Rubber Soul - The Beatles
Led Zeppelin II - Led Zeppelin
Veedon Fleece - Van Morrison
Joe's Garage Acts I, II, & III - Frank Zappa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe%27s_Garage
This Space Up To A Vote - MetalDog

Offline Emeraldlis

• Viking
« Reply #1494 on: January 13, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »

Saved for later  :)  90's are my era , so looking forward to listening to this  :bd:

MetalDog- maybe you just like your ladies well scrubbed !!!!! Lol , either that , or your true soulmate is a mermaid  :P

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Offline Emeraldlis

• Viking
« Reply #1495 on: January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 AM »

I used to work out to this tune back in the day , every time I play it I think of step up aerobics !!!! Great tune though Imo :)

I liked both of those tunes you posted Banzai cat and Bayonetbrant , great to rock out to  O0

Offline Arctic Blast

• Crossbowman
  • Friends, countrymen, lend me your ales!
« Reply #1496 on: January 13, 2017, 09:30:18 PM »
Because it's always time for Sixx A.M.....get it? Huh? Sixx AM? Time? HA!

I'll just see myself out...

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #1497 on: January 14, 2017, 04:35:35 AM »

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #1498 on: January 14, 2017, 04:41:42 AM »

Offline Pete Dero

• Viking
« Reply #1499 on: January 14, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »