0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
...This would be ripe for a vassel module.
1. So to build a Mill I need to roll a "2" four times or does the circles mean I can build 4 Mills?
2. Is the Silo the upgrade for the Warehouse? Does that mean the Mill has no upgrade?
3. What does "+1B/TR on build" mean under the School? I gain 1 Book per TR? But what's a TR?
4. What's the F in "+1C/5F" under Fountain?
5. What's "(1)" mean next to each Trade route?
6. What do the circle's mean?
7. Only 5 Trade routes listed, is that the maximum I can have?
8. What re the terrain types? Forext, Hills, Plain?, Desert?
9. What do symbols mean? One looks like a wheat stack, one a scythe and one a deer's head.
10. Isn't doubles or four of a kind rolled always even?
Assigning dice:11. To assist another worker do you have to move it's marker to the location of the helpee, and pay for moving, or is it just allowing the dice to act for the other marker?
Worker Actions12. Does moving count as an action?
13. Do all worker start in the center hex?
14. To upgrade "Must hit exact combination" does this mean 1st die and second die must match exactly or just have one of each type shown?
15. "To build trading post" - last sentence mentions an initial game setup trading post... doesn't say where that is?
16. Pelts conversion - Rules say 1d6 for each 3 pelts o convert to gold at trading post or city. Does this mean the hunter must move there first?
17. Notes area for Hunter say Pelts = +1G each, +1G if collected adjacent to trading post. Is this in addition to above conversion?
18. Trails - Under Hunter actions is says trails can be cut through any space, but under Concepts is says trails can be cut through forests?
19. Under Hunter Actions - "Note that the game hunted/pelts collected cannot exceed the available game in that space" How is the "available" game determined?
20. Wild dice can only be used once each in a game not each turn?