More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 22, 2014, 08:26:13 PM
Quote from: mirth on April 22, 2014, 01:35:36 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 22, 2014, 01:18:08 PM
I'm pretty sure I used that one already.

I didn't go through all 103 pages to check. My bad.

not you.  the "I tried being normal once" one.

my bad again.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Tpek

^No, each of them requires at least 2 of these traits to qualify for politics. (At least here where I live)

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth