Holiday Sales Purchase Tracker

Started by Grim.Reaper, December 23, 2012, 08:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Quote from: Bison on December 29, 2012, 11:07:36 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on December 29, 2012, 10:34:27 PM
December 23rd
Cancelled my subscription to World of WarCraft to free up some time to play the games I would be purchasing soon.

Bold step.  Is this a temporary deal or perminate.

I'm not sure. I'd like to say permanent because playing WoW takes a LOT of time. Time that I could be using to play other games. But I have some goals I would like to complete before saying goodbye to WoW for good. I'd give it a 50-50 chance right now.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

LongBlade

Quote from: Greybriar on December 29, 2012, 11:14:36 PM
December 23rd
Cancelled my subscription to World of WarCraft to free up some time to play the games I would be purchasing soon.

I'm not sure. I'd like to say permanent because playing WoW takes a LOT of time. Time that I could be using to play other games. But I have some goals I would like to complete before saying goodbye to WoW for good. I'd give it a 50-50 chance right now.

That is a big step. How long have you been playing WoW?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tuna

Quote from: LongBlade on December 30, 2012, 11:09:01 AM
December 23rd

I quit smoking 26 years ago... That was hard!.. Is quitting WOW harder (glad I never tried it)?

Greybriar

Quote from: LongBlade on December 30, 2012, 11:09:01 AM
December 23rd

I started playing WoW shortly after its release eight years ago, but I've taken about a year's worth of breaks. So that puts it at about seven years.

Quote from: Tuna on December 30, 2012, 11:14:21 AM
I quit smoking 26 years ago... That was hard!.. Is quitting WOW harder (glad I never tried it)?

I quit smoking a lot of times. What was hard for me was not starting again.  ;) The last time I quit smoking was nearly seventeen years ago--around Valentine's Day in 1996. That time it was easier to quit (and stay stopped!) than cancelling my World of WarCraft subscription.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Tuna

Smoking's a tough habit to quit.. I'm glad my kids.. so far haven't been stupid like I was... Two Grandparents have died from Cancer (one Throat), that may be an incentive..

LOL they're addicted to Video games, I  hoping that is mpt harmful.

SgtRock

Well only one, X-Com remake at $17.70 was just too good to pass up. A great place for deals on main stream games http://dealzon.com/deals/xcom-enemy-unknown.

I was going to finally pick up one of the combat mission games but, once again just couldn't pull the trigger, no one seems to know what's planed for CMFI and CMBN 2.0 install, patch, upgrade, DRM, license is just a mess.

steve58

hhhmmm, this may not count as "holiday sales", but I just scored a used copy of Xplane 10 on Ebay... :)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Bison

Gusington

Yeah Grim the one you posted is the one I have in my cart right now. Bison the one you posted comes from some far corner of the earth and costs 11.00 to ship :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

No gus check the other new sales options the top one is for 39.95 and no shipping fee direct from Amazon. 

Grim.Reaper

It depends which version you want...my link is for wireless while the other is for wired.