He’s Gonna Step On FRIDAY Again!

Started by Jarhead0331, September 20, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

No pc gaming for me as my rigs are all still packed up. Home renovation is moving along well and it's going to be great when finished. My new office furniture is being delivered today!

Anyway, all console gaming for me...No Mans Sky, Borderlands 2, and some other assorted titles...everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

FlickJax

Great song Jar :)

Not sure what to play here as usual..... not got into Fantasy General 2 yet so probably more slay the spire

Gusington

Home Sunday from drill - TW: Warhammer 2 and Elder Scrolls Online for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: FlickJax on September 20, 2019, 06:37:06 AM
Great song Jar :)

Not sure what to play here as usual..... not got into Fantasy General 2 yet so probably more slay the spire

Into my usual groove:  DCS, World of Warships and maybe some ArmaIII.

Tripoli

FoG Empires, FoG, a bit of work on BoC and finishing up the new CMNAO images and description files.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Rayfer

I keep going back to HoI IV...trying out a 1933 start mod.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Rayfer on September 20, 2019, 02:11:56 PM
I keep going back to HoI IV...trying out a 1933 start mod.

Ahhh...interesting mod. Let us know your thoughts!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Martok

Back to Stellaris, with the New Horizons mod.  I'm getting a game going as United Earth/UFP -- for realz this time. 

I work all weekend again (I'm in the middle of a week-long stretch of morning shifts - bleh), so I doubt I'll have much time/energy for other games.  (Sorry, Rome II. :( ) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

nelmsm

Wife is at self defense class almost all day Saturday so it will be a few PBEM files, some playtesting, and giving the Cicero beta a so I in Imperator Rome

Moreb

Just back from the country where we were spending the weekend getting the property ready for a spring sale. It's going to be hard letting go after all of the memories there but after I purchase the piece of property I want, we won't have time for them both.

I really like one piece that is 40 acres and has a 8 acre lake on the interior of it, unseen from anyone not on the property, but the home just won't do. Much too small, even if it is for just the wife and me. But man is the property beautiful. I wish it didn't have a structure on it.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on September 22, 2019, 07:19:53 PM
^Very beautiful.

Even better when things are in bloom. We're going to take our time and make sure it's the right piece for us. If it was up to the missus, we'd be in the middle of some deep woods cut off from civilization.

I think maybe she's just embarrassed to be seen with me.  :D

Gusington

Sounds like you guys are the opposite of The Wife and I. I can't be far enough away from people, but The Wife likes to be near town. When we bought our house we negotiated and bought property on the edge of 100k acres of wooded nature preserve, about a mile from town.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on September 22, 2019, 07:55:49 PM
Sounds like you guys are the opposite of The Wife and I. I can't be far enough away from people, but The Wife likes to be near town. When we bought our house we negotiated and bought property on the edge of 100k acres of wooded nature preserve, about a mile from town.

That sounds wonderful. We utilize public lands often and almost every year do a 3 day float through Missouri's scenic riverways on the Jacks Fork and Current rivers. My commute will be a deciding factor because I expect an hour and half drive to work, something that takes a toll on the vehicles and pocketbook alike. I've lived in the deep country, inner city and suburbs. It's time to move back to the country. All things in time.

You know I love the water. Here are some pics I put to music some years ago. Southern Missouri.

I think I've hijacked the thread quite enough. Sorry.

Gusington

If you started a Country Livin' thread quite a few people here would enjoy it, I think.

You would definitely enjoy the area we live in...bordering on suburban and rural, surrounded by nature parks on three sides, woodlands, and views of the Hudson.

I grew up in the city and The Wife knows that my next move is into an urn to be placed in the woods out back.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd