Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 3680 times)

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
  • ringmaster at circus amateur night
Re: Halloween
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2019, 07:17:50 AM »
For Your Enjoyment.
The Thirty Fathom Grave, Twilight Zone Episode.

https://www.facebook.com/john.massier.3/videos/1964517723766374/?t=31

For the ship geeks, the life ring shows DD940, so this was filmed on USS Manley.
“Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don’t find out until too late that he’s been playing with two queens all along”.  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
“Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don’t find out until too late that he’s been playing with two queens all along”.  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2019, 07:25:43 AM »
Breaking! -- cute girl reviews spiders on Amazon.  :coolsmiley:

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2019, 07:02:31 AM »
This well-produced joke video compiles a series produced throughout October of... well... heh.

OBVIOUSLY FAKE!  >:D
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Pete Dero

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2019, 07:19:31 AM »
This well-produced video

OBVIOUSLY FAKE!  >:D

Spoiler :tickedoff:

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2019, 08:41:40 AM »
Happy Halloween to Grogs everywhere and may you all get real candy in your bags and NOT just something good for you, like floss... or carrots... or floss made out of carrots.  :pullhair:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2019, 10:20:30 AM »
BOO
"...feels like a 39.99 game to me.”

- Grim Reaper, Grogheads Seer

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2019, 12:25:27 PM »
I got rocks.

...this morning.

...made of ice...

(It sleeted this morning in West TN.)

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2019, 12:42:33 PM »
Did you.....(hesitates , should I or shouldn't I? What the hell)  get your rocks off?  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2019, 12:46:10 PM »
 :-[

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »
Sir Slash?
Hesitating?

That wasn't sleet those were snowballs that escaped hell.

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »
The Bride of Frankenstein is played by the same actress who played Katie Nanna in Mary Poppins.

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2019, 04:52:50 PM »
Yes, Elsa Lanchester was a music hall star in the UK and married to Charles Laughton.

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline besilarius

• Landsknecht
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2019, 04:17:02 AM »
 >:D

"With your eyes closed?"

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:28 AM »
For me, almost every day is Halloween.