Author Topic: Age of Wonders 3 PBeM game recruiting  (Read 1596 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Age of Wonders 3 PBeM game recruiting
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 08:45:34 AM »
I SHALL THEN!  :D

(But first, after brunch, I am dedicated to finding that Solium CD...  :cowboy: )
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 10:16:14 AM »
(Ported over from AoW3 conversation started in another thread, how our game is going. We haven't found each other yet on the map.)

I only just now found an AI wizard on AOW3, but I'm rolling along decently. No settler yet, but haven't needed it. (I do have a builder, for roads and a new fort I recently finished to expand my domain to some cleared resource areas.)  Picked up a new independent village (barely more than an outpost still at the time) by diplomacy, pretty early, and I just this turn (or the prior one) picked up a second one by diplomacy. Fortunately the AI's spawned rebels near that village didn't just walk in and take it (yet) preferring to camp on a resource point.

So I'm doing well. I'd be glad to find you and ally with you to help out.
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 04:25:12 AM »
Can we please forfeit and restart?
My economy has pretty much died due to randoms not letting me get any breather.  :idiot2:
"(...) running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 06:23:05 AM »
Can we please forfeit and restart?
My economy has pretty much died due to randoms not letting me get any breather.  :idiot2:

Sure; I don't mind if anyone else wants to join either.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 11:55:14 AM »
David Makman (aka Ethel the Frog here on the forum), and Arizona Tank (Larry), might be joining in. David for sure. Larry won't be back until Saturday.

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 01:57:20 PM »
Great! Let me know when they are ready!
"(...) running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 04:19:21 PM »
New Ao3 game is Crisis Grogs Invitational. Password is "Ysk" (no quotes).

I've set the game on a very basic start, but with very fast game speed (so structures and research all cost 50% less.)

While we don't start on teams, alliance wins (including with the AI) are possible.

It's also possible to win by building unification beacons or by charging up a seal sufficiently.

Game map is largest possible for PBEM (not the largest), continental with a little more water than average. All other terrain and things are average.

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2019, 04:31:01 PM »
Joined! Thanks for setting it up.