You gotta know, I'm FRIDAY love

Started by MetalDog, August 23, 2019, 05:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Looks like a rainy indoor weekend of EPL and Field of Glory:Empires.  Enjoy the visual fellas.  It's worth it :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Pete Dero

^ Skateboarding is so 2019 ...

Getting ready for heatwave n° 3 of the summer when normal is one every two or three years ...

Not much in a gaming mood lately but that didn't stop be from getting CIV VI complete (suggested in the sales forum and once again my addiction took over) so I might try that one.

Tripoli

Working on Burden of Command, CMANO.  FoG-Empires MP game, and a FoG series I'm playing with a friend.  And I've gotta get that deck painted before the weather turns.... :(
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

MengJiao

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 23, 2019, 06:21:39 AM
normal is one every two or three years ...

Getting my usual modest triannual new computer.  Should run most games at low to moderate graphics settings.  The garish EXTREME GAMING lighting things will have to be neutralized somehow.  Meanwhile, a couple of boardgames and the possibly epic extraction of an old monitor from a sealed location in the barn.

Rayfer

Quote from: MengJiao on August 23, 2019, 11:48:38 AM

Getting my usual modest triannual new computer.  Should run most games at low to moderate graphics settings.  The garish EXTREME GAMING lighting things will have to be neutralized somehow.  Meanwhile, a couple of boardgames and the possibly epic extraction of an old monitor from a sealed location in the barn.

A new computer three times a year...???  :notworthy:

MengJiao

Quote from: Rayfer on August 23, 2019, 12:03:29 PM

I meant once-every-three-years (doesn't the Venice Biannualle happen every other year?).  Anyway, this one is filling in a 4.5 year game since its predicessor's predicessor (a locomotive-style Alienware thing that basically blew up beep...beep...beep ...beep) only made it to year two of its projected three year journey forward on memory lane.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on August 23, 2019, 12:13:21 PM

I meant once-every-three-years (doesn't the Venice Biannualle happen every other year?).  Anyway, this one is filling in a 4.5 year game since its predicessor's predicessor (a locomotive-style Alienware thing that basically blew up beep...beep...beep ...beep) only made it to year two of its projected three year journey forward on memory lane.

Okay, so its every other year (bi-ennuelle -- excuse my bad Italian -- LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA)...though not quite.  Architecture gets a year to itself:

https://www.labiennale.org/en/asac/information

Pete Dero

Now I'm confused ... I wasn't referring to a computer but to the hot weather  https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/heatwave.

MengJiao

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 23, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

Now I'm confused ... I wasn't referring to a computer but to the hot weather  https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/heatwave.

Sorry...I mispelled triennial

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/triennial?q=triennial

BanzaiCat

Hopefully new horizons for the computer with the graphics card upgrade, as well as play time with Star Wars Outer Rim and Roll Player as well as Zeppelin Raider and Nightfighter Ace.

Moreb

Tabletop Simulator and maybe some Mius Front. Going to the Cardinals game tomorrow and a blues bar afterwards. The wife's birthday and all.
When dongles fly? - mirth