Main Menu

Homeworld 3?

Started by The_Admiral, August 20, 2019, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Admiral

Huhuhu.... Crossing fingers!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Wow. I would sacrifice Gusington's left testicle for a Homeworld 3.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

I do. In a jar on the mantle, where The Wife put them 20 years ago.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on August 20, 2019, 04:26:01 PM
I do. In a jar on the mantle, where The Wife put them 20 years ago.

So she's the one we should ask for Homeworld 3?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Well, then, pretty please?

Gusington

She says She will think about it [no.]

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

The_Admiral

Problem is, apparently we won't have an answer regarding any sort of testicle donation before 30th August. Fortunately, this also means there is still room for some negotiating or threatening.  :knuppel2: