Author Topic: All Godzilla breath-weapons to date (with G size comparisons to scale)  (Read 253 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
See, things like this are why Al Gore invented the internet in 1970.  :smitten:

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline SirAndrewD

• Man-at-Arms
You should see the scale of my breath weapons after I eat Red Thai Curry.

Offline Staggerwing

• Blunderbuster
  • "Today your love... tomorrow the World!"
Probably best to avoid the aft gun station's arc of fire as well.
Vituš ér enn - eša hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Offline GDS_Starfury

• Musketeer
  • Sons of Punarchy
you really need a girlfriend Jason.
Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
Not untrue! :nerd:
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
Sure, why should the rest of us be the only ones buying houses for women we no longer live with?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline GDS_Starfury

• Musketeer
  • Sons of Punarchy
Re: All Godzilla breath-weapons to date (with G size comparisons to scale)
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 12:35:24 PM »
who the hell is doing that?

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Offline bobarossa

• Viking
  • Master of Oreos
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 02:00:06 PM »
People with high moral standards....or a fear of lawyers.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 05:42:03 PM »
It is possible to have both.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
I WATCHED THE VIDEO AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AND I HAVE NO LIFE!  :D :smitten: