Author Topic: Witcher Trailer  (Read 192 times)

Offline Con

• Man-at-Arms
Witcher Trailer
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:25:02 AM »
I am cautiously optimistic

Edit
I dont know why but youtube videos not embedding now?

Con
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 11:31:44 AM by Con »

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Witcher Trailer
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »

Reposted with proper code.  O:-)
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 07:14:16 PM »
Doesn’t look bad - not great but I will definitely watch it.
"...feels like a 39.99 game to me.”

- Grim Reaper, Grogheads Seer

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 09:03:30 AM »
I don't enjoy/utterly stink at RTS.  I did not enjoy Witcher 2 due to the Real time combat.

But the trailer looked so interesting I spent a whole (less than) $2 to rebuy the first game from gog.com where it is on sale.

Offline Toonces

• Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
That looks like it could be good.  I'll certainly be giving it a try.

And is that Vysaris? (or however you spell it, Khaleesi's brother)  If so, he's been hitting the gym!

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

"Maybe the slightly sullen look is blaming you for making her feel dirty, wanting to be hot. Yes, it's your fault." - Biggs (again)

"That's what you get when you are getting older and less sober as I am." - SirAndrewD

"Toonces Drunk - (adj) Tooh-nsays Dru-nk Descr:  Smash into a room, insult all your friends, fall asleep for 2 days, naked, face down wearing nothing but ALL your watches on one arm."  - UCG