Author Topic: UK military contract with Slitherine  (Read 939 times)

Offline Ubercat

• Man-at-Arms
Re: UK military contract with Slitherine
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »
They're a government body. They're used to bloated, inefficient software that ignores user experience.
Numbers 31:17-18
"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Psalm 137:9
"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

Offline al_infierno

• Equites
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 02:11:41 PM »
If anything, your average jarhead (not our beloved moderator :P) would probably find Battlefront software a breeze compared to the crap they use for online training programs and whatnot.
"Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't said shit."  -- Eazy-E

Offline Elvis

• Viking
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 06:49:07 AM »
Wait until the Brits try to install their upgrades.... Sorry, just too easy to resist. "Bad Slash, Bad, Bad, Slash"!  :hug:
In the same sense of humor does Brexit mean they will have to get a second license and email Elvis on the grog board for tech help on the modules

If so, I make a promise to everyone here that my first response will always be "have you tried rebooting the computer?". Whether it applies to the issue or not.

Offline Tuna

• Condottieri
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 09:04:06 AM »
Wait until the Brits try to install their upgrades.... Sorry, just too easy to resist. "Bad Slash, Bad, Bad, Slash"!  :hug:
In the same sense of humor does Brexit mean they will have to get a second license and email Elvis on the grog board for tech help on the modules

If so, I make a promise to everyone here that my first response will always be "have you tried rebooting the computer?". Whether it applies to the issue or not.

I thought it was "Have you turned it off and turned it on?" IT Crowd is from the BBC right?

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 09:34:06 AM »
Sorry Elvis. I love the BFC games, nothing like them anywhere, or well as good in my opinion. I will leave it at that.  :peace:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.