Author Topic: Great new Sabaton war music video! ...uh, I mean new Great War Sabaton etc!  (Read 164 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
The War to End All Wars gets a Sabaton treatment.

FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline al_infierno

• Equites
I gotta admit that power metal with soaring flowery choruses is not exactly my cup of tea metal-wise.  However, you gotta love Sabaton's dedication to the image and their delivery, and they're clearly a bunch of history geeks like ourselves.  They played a show in the Czech Republic recently where they played with a couple old Stuarts on stage!
"Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't said shit."  -- Eazy-E

Offline jamus34

• Man-at-Arms
My oldest daughter has become a huge fan of them (after being introduced to them by me)

She’s trying to convince me to go to one of the NE concerts in November.

That said I am liking their new stuff. Seems like they are getting away from some of the synth that dominated their earlier work.
Insert witty comment here.