Author Topic: The Epic Saga of TALKING KITTY!  (Read 1020 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: The Epic Saga of TALKING KITTY!
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2019, 07:28:25 AM »
The ending of that prior video?

That was not a joke.

I'll put the relevant video epilogue behind a spoiler tag here just to be safe:

Not one of his most-watched videos ('only' over 3 million); but maybe the most commented at nearly 75,000 in less than three years, some of them only a few hours old, one of those only an hour old, at the time I captured the code for posting!

I'm not exaggerating when I say the fanbase talks about this in the comments of practically every TK video. Except for the previous video -- where comments were disabled.  :'(

FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2019, 03:23:36 PM »
Enough sadness. Back to the plot!

Just a reminder that the Talking Kitty series is not safe for work (and a more lighthearted entry after the cat-astrophe):

When kittens hiccup at you while jumping into the camera for attention...  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
"--are they gone yet?" "No, the kittens are still here." "F------k!"  :DD

"Sylvester, did you do something to the dog?" "Nooo...." "Are you sure, because it looks like you did." "HOW?!"
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2019, 12:08:35 PM »
"Guess who's finally moving out?" "YOU?!"  :2funny:

"Random kitty, are you okay?" "Yeh, noooo."

Now up to two years ago, so a quick bonus video on the evolution of the Gibbyson:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2019, 10:43:55 AM »
Huh. I was SURE I had posted the next ten-ish minutes yesterday. Oh well, 20ish minutes today I guess!

"Hey, Random Kitty," "Heeeyyy." "I wanted to ask you a question--" RANDOM NOISES!  :2funny:

If you look carefully in the background, you can tell Steve and his waifu have a walk-training baby now. ;)

*squeaking**squeaking**squeaking**squeaking**squeaking* "Would somebody kill that f----ing DOG!?"
Steve upgrades his filming skilz to include the ability to do a Spielbergian rack-zoom, btw.
(Also the baby has a cameo at 0:15)

"C'mon kitty, let's go downstairs, there's nothing to worry about. ...okay, that's not how you go down stairs, that's not even how you go up the stairs!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 07:22:32 AM »
"Sylvester! Say you're sorry!" "I'm sorry your dog's so DUMB!"

And now we're up to 1 year ago!
"So you're telling me you have no empathy." "NOOO!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 07:44:52 AM »
"Are you sure you don't want to try [the new dry food]? It's got a new cov-er, I think you'll liiike it..." "F--k awww-awwffff!"

"Kitty, you can't have wet food, you know you're still grounded, right?" "Yeah?" "Yes, and do you know why?" "Because I'm black."

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2019, 06:54:50 AM »
"This is my f--king catnip and you can both GO TO HELL!"

"No, kitty, for the last time, we're not getting rid of the dog." "SHE'S DISGUSTING!"

A new plot point gets set up. And the fans must accept that Sylvester is getting old.  :'(

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2019, 07:38:26 PM »
"Why do you always do this to me?!" "What?" "Argue with me, now get off your lazy butt and come into the kitchen--" "NO!"

The plot advances again with the 3rd generation Gibson arriving! "deattthhh commmes forrr youuuuuuu..."  :DD

There will be about an 8 month time skip forward after this...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:47:48 PM by JasonPratt »

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2019, 11:49:32 AM »
We're up to three and two months ago now! 2019, woo!

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2019, 05:20:11 AM »
Steve's tribute to another famous cat passing away a few months ago:

"We've got too many kitties, we can't afford wet food anymore." "You messin' with me?!"

So we have returned to the starting post!

Since then, about a month ago, Steve has added the following Random Kitty video (guest starring Sylvester):

And that catches us up entirely! ....and now the forum engine will explode, trying to load this page. ;)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2019, 05:43:19 PM »
Wait, did I say we were caught up!?

New video!
"Get the {bleep} outta my BUTT!"

Now we're caught up.