Author Topic: GMT's Sekigahara Designer - A Billionaire IT Entrepreneur  (Read 349 times)

Offline ArizonaTank

• Man-at-Arms
"Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden."   Grantland Rice, New York Herald Tribune, October 18th, 1924. 

Notre Dame wins at Army, 13 - 7, Oct. 18, 1924

Notre Dame undefeated 1924
Coach: Knute Rockne

Offline Nefaro

• Arquebusier
Re: GMT's Sekigahara Designer - A Billionaire IT Entrepreneur
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 12:26:28 AM »
Sekigahara is an excellent 1v1 card-driven block wargame.  O0

Not too heavy on rules, can be finished in about 2 hours once you get it down, yet still much strategic fun.

Offline Ubercat

• Man-at-Arms
Re: GMT's Sekigahara Designer - A Billionaire IT Entrepreneur
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 07:52:34 AM »
Oh wow. And I almost beat him at his own game 3 years ago at WBC. Almost. I was in the tournament and there were an odd number of players so he stepped in to play me. I had a good early run and then the card gods abandoned me.
Numbers 31:17-18
"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

Psalm 137:9
"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."