Author Topic: Fantasy General 2  (Read 1857 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Fantasy General 2
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2019, 03:13:05 PM »
The files are mp3 sitting around in a folder, so it isn't even hard to do.  O:-)

I mix them with the better tracks from Total Annihilation. They go together very well.

(I'm not where I can verify where I add the soundtrack from the Wheel of Time game into the mix, though -- is it there, or with my combination of Age of Wonders 2 and Outland...?)

Honestly, at least half my music is game scores.

Edited to add: it occurs to me we ought to have a thread in the Music/TV/Film subcategory dedicated to game scores...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:17:35 PM by JasonPratt »
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2019, 04:32:36 PM »
I listen to a bunch of Skyrim suites on YouTube when I read.
"Grogheads should be the only tribe on this site.

- Besilarius, Community Sage

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2019, 12:38:35 PM »
Those are good ambient tracks to work by, too. I don't usually listen to them for driving, though.

(The Dhovakim main them, on the other hand, I have a dozen-ish covers of, mixed in with covers of the Game of Throne theme.)
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.