Author Topic: Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)  (Read 1411 times)

Online JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »
Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline -budd-

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 11:12:36 AM »
Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)

I've only seen a couple of the screamer horde girls and killed them quick, so i've actually haven't seen a screamer horde is this play through, but the wandering, screamer, and blood moon have always been separate things. The setting in options is for the 7 day horde, forgot to mention you can also set for a horde every day :), might try that out in the future, just for fun.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Offline MengJiao

• Condottieri
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 08:26:37 PM »

Mods?

Speaking of Mods, for Command Ops2 I found Sword Beach and 6 para in the Steam Workshop.  So I'll play some of that in addition to my usual things.