Author Topic: You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane  (Read 2056 times)

Offline IICptMillerII

• Equites
Re: You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2018, 12:53:51 AM »
Lots of Combat Mission Shock Force 2 for me since it's official release this week. Having lots of fun with it so far.

I also reinstalled Stellaris and have been playing around with the new update, though I didn't pick up the new megacorp DLC. I didn't like Stellaris when I first got it a year or so ago, but I'm having more fun with it now with all of the cumulative changes/improvements.

On a whim I gave the demo of Factorio a try, and bought the game an hour or so later. I've known about it for a while now but it never seemed too interesting to me. Boy was I wrong. I've been having a lot of fun with that as well. It's been a three way tie between these titles  for my attention the past few days. I guess Christmas came early.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2018, 07:05:37 AM »
Thanks Groggy - looking forward to firing up Germany at War.

Walked through Congress Hall yesterday - itís set up with a Xmas carnival and overrun with little kids!

Theyíve tried to make Cape May a holiday destination and somewhat succeeded, but itís not totally overrun, which I like. Defintely different from summer.
"...feels like a 39.99 game to me.Ē

- Grim Reaper, Grogheads Seer

Offline Stryker07

• Velites
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2018, 07:54:30 AM »
Little late to this party, but Fallout 4, Stellaris w/Megacorps, and of course Shock Force 2. Had some issues installing but BF's support people got me up and running within 10 minutes of ticket being sent.
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog
GG's War in the West
Panzer Corps

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
As much as I like Panzer General successors, WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THIS GAME EXISTS -- AND I'VE ALREADY GOT IT?!!?  :pullhair:

Dl'd last November's patch and applied...

Incidentally, I just discovered that the developers did produce another game in the series, released on Steam late August last year:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/606950/Army_General/

The campaign is North Africa this time. It's normally US$20.
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.