Author Topic: You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane  (Read 1925 times)

Offline IICptMillerII

• Equites
Re: You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2018, 12:53:51 AM »
Lots of Combat Mission Shock Force 2 for me since it's official release this week. Having lots of fun with it so far.

I also reinstalled Stellaris and have been playing around with the new update, though I didn't pick up the new megacorp DLC. I didn't like Stellaris when I first got it a year or so ago, but I'm having more fun with it now with all of the cumulative changes/improvements.

On a whim I gave the demo of Factorio a try, and bought the game an hour or so later. I've known about it for a while now but it never seemed too interesting to me. Boy was I wrong. I've been having a lot of fun with that as well. It's been a three way tie between these titles  for my attention the past few days. I guess Christmas came early.

Offline Gusington

• The Jewish Missile
  • Global Moderator
  • Tercio
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2018, 07:05:37 AM »
Thanks Groggy - looking forward to firing up Germany at War.

Walked through Congress Hall yesterday - it’s set up with a Xmas carnival and overrun with little kids!

They’ve tried to make Cape May a holiday destination and somewhat succeeded, but it’s not totally overrun, which I like. Defintely different from summer.
"Grogheads should be the only tribe on this site.”

- Besilarius, Community Sage

Offline Stryker07

• Velites
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2018, 07:54:30 AM »
Little late to this party, but Fallout 4, Stellaris w/Megacorps, and of course Shock Force 2. Had some issues installing but BF's support people got me up and running within 10 minutes of ticket being sent.
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog
GG's War in the West
Panzer Corps

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
As much as I like Panzer General successors, WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THIS GAME EXISTS -- AND I'VE ALREADY GOT IT?!!?  :pullhair:

Dl'd last November's patch and applied...

Incidentally, I just discovered that the developers did produce another game in the series, released on Steam late August last year:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/606950/Army_General/

The campaign is North Africa this time. It's normally US$20.
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.