Author Topic: Middle Provincial Era GROGPUBLIC game thread  (Read 47498 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Middle Provincial Era GROGPUBLIC game thread
« Reply #1710 on: July 15, 2019, 05:04:09 PM »
Still haven't heard back from Erax.

I'm unsure what to do. Would the other Players like me to play the Progressives on a strict focus of help-the-Republic-stay-together basis, until whenifever Erax returns?  ???
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Tripoli

• Viking
« Reply #1711 on: July 15, 2019, 07:00:49 PM »

I'm unsure what to do. Would the other Players like me to play the Progressives on a strict focus of help-the-Republic-stay-together basis, until whenifever Erax returns?  ???

I'd give hm a couple more days, then play him using  the "Keep the Republic together" strategy.  Can you send him an email vice PM?   

Offline ArizonaTank

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #1712 on: July 15, 2019, 07:12:08 PM »

I'd give hm a couple more days, then play him using  the "Keep the Republic together" strategy.  Can you send him an email vice PM?

works for me
"Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden."   Grantland Rice, New York Herald Tribune, October 18th, 1924. 

Notre Dame wins at Army, 13 - 7, Oct. 18, 1924

Notre Dame undefeated 1924
Coach: Knute Rockne

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #1713 on: July 16, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »
Yep, I sent him a p-mail a couple of days ago, reminding him about the distributions.
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.