Author Topic: Blame Canada!  (Read 1513 times)

Offline airboy

• Landsknecht
    • averysgameblog
Re: Blame Canada!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 08:01:08 AM »
I always think that the name 'Kardashians' sound like an alien race from a SciFi film................

This explains everything.  Thanks for exposing the conspiracy. O0

Offline Steelgrave

• Sgt at Arms
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • "We forgive our enemies, but not before they hang"
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »
This is THE most Canadian thing I've ever read   :bd: :2funny: :DD 8)

RCMP reminds Nova Scotians to lock their doors after pair enter wrong home, clean it
 By Alexander Quon

RCMP are reminding Nova Scotians to lock their doors after investigating a report of suspicious activity in Upper Tantallon, N.S., involving a conspicuously clean home. RCMP say just before 3 p.m., officers responded to a complaint that there were two suspicious women in a home.

The Mounties were called by the homeowner, who was not home at the time. The homeowners had been contacted by a concerned neighbour after the two women were observed in the home with a vacuum cleaner and a mop.

Police later determined that the house was left unlocked in order for the neighbour to walk the owner’s dog. Instead, two women showed up, cleaned the house, and left without knowing they had the wrong address.

“Although the house was cleaned for free, RCMP would like to take this opportunity to remind homeowners to ensure their doors are locked at all times,” the Mounties wrote in a press release, adding that they commended the neighbours for being observant and contacting the homeowner.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4567392/rcmp-reminds-nova-scotians-to-lock-their-doors-after-pair-enter-wrong-home-clean-it/?fbclid=IwAR0gf6iyIuFPa-CtK7GTZZIxuQeGxz38eBF_qdUSkCb20frGxreB58Vmjs8
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:19:20 PM by Steelgrave »
"Nice job, Steelie. I think you've offended everyone in this thread"  O0  .......Mirth

"-- insert Steelie rant here--"......Sir Slash

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »
The Mounties ALWAYS get their man. Or girls in this case. Dudley Dooright would be proud.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Centurion40

• Captain Obvious
  • Arquebusier
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 06:19:26 AM »
On the other hand, since this story came-out, we've started to leave our doors unlocked.

Fingers crossed!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2018, 09:36:09 AM »
Canadian doors have locks?  :o   Why? Probably to keep the Americans out.... makes sense.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Steelgrave

• Sgt at Arms
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • "We forgive our enemies, but not before they hang"
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 04:58:02 PM »
On the other hand, since this story came-out, we've started to leave our doors unlocked.

Fingers crossed!!

:DD :DD :DD :DD  :bd:
"Nice job, Steelie. I think you've offended everyone in this thread"  O0  .......Mirth

"-- insert Steelie rant here--"......Sir Slash

Offline Centurion40

• Captain Obvious
  • Arquebusier
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 07:50:40 PM »
No joy yet....  :(

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »
Depending on what part of Canada, I suppose they might be French maids...
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Centurion40

• Captain Obvious
  • Arquebusier
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »
Depending on what part of Canada, I suppose they might be French maids...

Properly attired, I would certainly go so far as to hold the door open for them.