IRL (In Real Life) > Music, TV, Movies

Top Gun 2 Official now - 5th generation aircraft and drone warfare

(1/14) > >>

Destraex:
TOP GUN 2 - Official. Includes drone warfare and 5th gen fighters. I really loved this cheese filled film as a kid. I still love watching it. The aircraft and carrier shots as well as the music are top notch. I believe kenny logins is doing the music again and tom cruise of course
A friend reckons Sandra Bullock has something to do with making top gun 2 more female oriented or at least raging about it?

That looks like a hornet to me:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/tom-cruise-shares-first-picture-from-top-gun-2-set/news-story/ecba5288261fb9555f6004541a12e656

Sir Slash:
"I feel the Need. The Need to.... skip this one". No, really. I hope it's great. Cause this is probably the only thing Disney doesn't own.

Destraex:
Yes. Still some of the best atmosphere and aerial cinema I have ever seen. Those early morning take offs at the bottom.

Gusington:
How, for guys of a certain age, could you not like the first one??

bayonetbrant:

--- Quote from: Gusington on June 08, 2018, 07:41:26 AM ---How, for guys of a certain age, could you not like the first one??

--- End quote ---

Gus loves that volleyball scene, starring Wilson (who later got famous in Castaway)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version