Author Topic: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_  (Read 515 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 02:51:22 PM »
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

Me vs Barth -- DC1: Blitz

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 03:01:54 PM »
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »

"I ran it by a group of kids at a schoolyard, and they all thought it was hilarious!" "I'm not a lawyer, but you probably shouldn't be hanging around schoolyards. Something to keep in mind."

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018, 03:16:40 PM »

"No, but what they are gonna do, and people are gonna love this, is send each other emails." "Wha.. wha. ...wha.... why would people love that?"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:22:10 PM by JasonPratt »

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 07:13:55 AM »
The return of Hail Satan!

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 07:15:47 AM »
And a catchup classic:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 05:28:00 AM »

"So, how many seasons will there be?" "Well, how many numbers are there?" "Uh, there are are, I guess there are infinite numbers." "Okay, let's go with that then!"

And a catchup classic:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 09:16:39 PM »
Okay, doing the whole series is just lazy. ;)

"Wow, that's a little gross to imagine!" "Not if you're into that kind of stuff." "Well, I threw up a little in my mouth, so..."

Classic catchup:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 05:03:43 AM »

And the classic catchup:

"Well, you had a weird twitch, did you have something in your eye?" "... ........ yes."

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 07:17:34 PM »

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 11:27:56 AM »

"Y'know, sometimes I'll break into vans and sleep in them overnight." "What?"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 11:30:39 AM »
And the classic catchup post, which somehow didn't star Chris Pratt:

Oh, whoopsie -- I didn't copy paste the right code. It was going to be Ant-Man, but that worked better as a double-feature on the next post anyway.

Please accept this Avengers: Age of Ultron pitch instead.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:38:39 PM by JasonPratt »

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 01:32:30 PM »

And the original

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 04:15:20 PM »

And from one level of nihilistic horror to another!