Author Topic: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_  (Read 11112 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2019, 01:48:34 PM »
Partly due to being experimental I think -- they hadn't done a live-action remake exactly yet, but saw how much money could be minted doing a loose pair of sequels to Alice in Wonderland (of all things).

What boggles my mind is why there's even a sequel to this coming out. I thought they told the story the way they wanted (badly) in the first film! -- is this going to be a straight remake now?
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2019, 08:29:15 AM »
Joke Meeting:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2019, 02:23:54 PM »
This reminds me that I never figured out why the 70s Gemini Man series was about an invisible man secret agent (somewhat on the Six Million Dollar plan)...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline al_infierno

• Viking
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »
Today it's time for a little classic horror pitch meeting:

"Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't said shit."  -- Eazy-E

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2019, 03:29:24 PM »
I see dead meetings...

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2019, 07:54:09 AM »
Hm, that computer in the background does NOT date back to the time of videotapes... ;)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2019, 06:47:15 AM »
"Isn't Netflix ten billion dollars in debt?" "Twelve billion actually." "Well, I hate debt, but I love gambling, so sounds interesting!"

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »
It made me read about Netflix being in debt, and then getting even more in debt so it can fund more crap content instead of just letting viewers outside the U.S
watch all the content Netflix paid billions of dollars for its exclusive rights.  :tickedoff: :uglystupid2: