Author Topic: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_  (Read 10741 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2019, 07:27:37 AM »

"So why would stealing their talent change their size in any way?" "Do you really expect me to have an answer to that?" "No I guess not." "Good because I absolutely don't!"
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2019, 08:17:30 AM »

But what's more important is that this signals the coming of eps on the sequels...  :D

"But why do they all have to go?" "Because I want them all to die."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:21:22 AM by JasonPratt »
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2019, 04:16:02 PM »
X-Men: Days of Future Pitch Meetings

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2019, 07:26:27 AM »
"Was that just an excuse you came up with to have Wolverine be the star?" "You're damn right!" "I respect that!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2019, 02:16:23 PM »
"So, do you have a movie sequel sequel script for me?" "Yes, sir, I do!"

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »

"So you have an X-Men prequel reboot sequel script for me"?

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2019, 04:04:38 AM »
Freeze Meeting

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
Who pitches the Pitch Meetings?

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2019, 08:21:50 PM »
"Praise Marvel!" "Yes, praise Marvel my child!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2019, 12:07:42 PM »
"So, you have an Avengers commercial for me?" "Yes, sir, I do!"

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2019, 11:27:39 AM »
Going all the way on the nipples is super easy, barely an inconvenience......  :hide:

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
"Oh? 'A Lad In...' what? Like, 'A Lad in the City', or something?"

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:33 AM »
I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best is super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Please welcome the Pitchverine:

Offline Tpek

• Condottieri
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2019, 04:49:05 AM »
Spider-Man: Into the Pitchverse

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2019, 11:28:53 AM »
1.75 speed Pitch!

For a while.