Author Topic: 4vengers 4ever (i.e. Endgame)  (Read 755 times)

Offline Sir Slash

• Longbowman
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
Re: 4vengers 4ever (i.e. Endgame)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
Oh, I always have my bladder surgically removed before any Avenger film.  :coolsmiley:  Looks good like all trailers should. And, I'm sure, full of Marvel Studio head-fakes. Which means-- day one viewing for me.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Sir Slash

• Longbowman
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 08:19:22 PM »
I noticed Vision wasn't in the clip except.... the very last scene there's someone standing with Romanov. Could be Nebula, but it might be Vision too, kind of looks like him. I know, he was destroyed in Infinity Wars but he was a cyborg so they could have rebuilt him or something. You gotta think Cap or Stark will buy it in this one, maybe both.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 07:14:51 AM »
Curiously, this is the final trailer and we still have zero idea what or who the Avengers will even be fighting a month from now. Other than Thanos somehow.

That's some close-held cards!
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Sir Slash

• Longbowman
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 09:43:04 AM »
True that. Must be a Blood Oath thing.

Offline Sir Slash

• Longbowman
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 09:14:14 PM »
I also just noticed the scene with the Statue of Liberty is wrong. The statue is surrounded by a port with ships docked around it instead of on an island by itself.  :o   So.... maybe an alternate N.Y.C. ? Or maybe Thanos just stole the damned thing and put it where he wanted it.

Offline jamus34

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2019, 05:43:34 PM »
I also just noticed the scene with the Statue of Liberty is wrong. The statue is surrounded by a port with ships docked around it instead of on an island by itself.  :o   So.... maybe an alternate N.Y.C. ? Or maybe Thanos just stole the damned thing and put it where he wanted it.

I took it as being a beacon of hope now that half the world’s population wiped out. What i want is the time lapse to the trailer vs the snap. Seems like there has been some significant time passing. 
Insert witty comment here.