Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 70s Week 4 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, February 05, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

One of the sad things for me with these Brackets coming to an end is that there is still soooooo much stuff I want to put out!  I quite literally will have twenty 16 song brackets of unused music leftover.  There's only so much I can squeeze into the format.  That being the case, I added a few songs to this Bracket that might not make anyone else's list of favorite songs, but, I like them.  So, welcome Delta Lady and Dixie Chicken, Beautiful Loser and I Want You Back.  Hope you don't mind their inclusion.  Thank you, as always, for following along and voting.  You are too kind  :peace:

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

If there's any justice in the world, this will come down to a #1 / #2 matchup.

This might be your best pair of top seeds in a bracket yet
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

trailrunner

There is one super incredibly awesome sauce song in this lineup.  It's got an unlucky seed, so I doubt that it will make it to the next round.   :o

MetalDog

Never underestimate my ability to underestimate what you people like  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob