Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 90s Week 4 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, February 04, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

One of the reasons I love doing these is for Brackets like this.  I have absolutely no idea what any of you are going to make of this.  Sure, Petty will get his love.  You've proved that.  I expect whichever of the 2/15 to make it out will do well all the way through, but, what do you do with Paula Cole?  Salt-n-Pepa et al versus TLC?  Del Amitri is catchy as hell.  And I expect Local H and republica will give at least some of you some angst.  And then again, it may go chalk in a blowout.  What do I know?  I know that I am grateful that you keep coming back and voting in these things.  Thank you :)

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

That 7-10 matchup is the Battle of Songs You Forgot Those Bands Recorded Because They Had Way Bigger Hits™

And Scar Tissue and its incessant repetitiveness should fast-tracked to BC's Songs That Suck From Bands You Otherwise Really Like™ bracket

Here's hoping Would? runs away with it in a landslide :) O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

trailrunner

Nice to see Shania Twain in the bracket.  Actually, nice to see her anywhere and anytime.   :smitten:

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

MetalDog

Glad I could I oblige you both  O0  And I'm all for Shania Twain any time she'd like, too ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob