Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 80s Week 3 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, January 28, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

The closer I get to finishing these, the more I realize I still have like, 6 or 8 weeks more of these I could do.  I am trying to jam as many good ones in as I can and keep the variety at least semi fresh.  The 80s Brackets have been tough for me because those were my musically formative years and I just want to put EVERYthing in there.  That's ok.  Y'all will help me decide, won't you? ;)  Thank you so much for following along and voting!

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

This might be your wild card bracket with the least number of songs I actually like.  Polar opposite of what you had up there last week :)

(Every single choice you've got on here is totally understandable, so I'm not griping about their inclusion...)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

BanzaiCat

Did you hear a "waah?" Because it sounded a lot like, "waah."

:)

Toonces

Done and done.  A couple of those were somewhat challenging...I never thought I'd up vote Whitesnake for anything.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

Excellent!  Now why don't you finish the ride with us?  There's about eight more weeks of these with a new one every night.  By "new," I mean the next Round.