Main Menu

Realms of Conquest

Started by Jarhead0331, January 22, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

This one has a major tabletop vibe that may appeal to some of you...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/607650/Realms_of_Conquest/

It has been 150 years since the Creator unleashed his wrath with the Sundering — the cataclysm that altered the face of the world and set the stage for war. Now is the time to rewrite history once more as four powerful factions — the Human Kingdom, the Orc Tribes, the Undead Horde, and the Demonic Ascended — gather forces for a final, titanic clash.

Amass your army of fearless warriors, mythical beasts, and devastating war machines, and confront the foes who would destroy you in high-stakes campaigns across the fantasy world of Erenar. Your tenacity and tactical mastery as battlefield commander will mean the difference between the salvation and ruin of your people. Between total victory and utter annihilation.

These are the times when heroes are made and legends are born. These are the Realms of Conquest.

Realms of Conquest is a turn-based PC Wargame where you collect, build, customize, and command armies playing head-to-head battles online.

Tabletop Meets Desktop - Enjoy an authentic tabletop gaming experience enhanced with the power of video games. Watch as your armies spring to life with rich sound, visual effects, and animations.

Easy to Play, Challenging to Master - Intuitive and simple controls get you into the action quickly. A deep and nuanced battle system, along with an ever-growing community of skilled players offers plenty of challenging fun.

Build and Customize Your Army - Create an army that suits your unique command style. With an always expanding selection of troops, you can craft the perfect force to answer any threat.

All Action, No Grind - Enjoy fast and bloody conflicts and battle-focused play. No fighting with dice, figuring out the math or looking up rules.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Zulu1966

Thanks for that. Looks cool. Added to wishlist.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: Warpdust
Closed Beta Signup!

We will be having a Closed Beta in the upcoming weeks. Head on over to our website to signup for it: http://www.realmsofconquest.com/

I hope that helps you out.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Toonces

Where are the submarines?  Whales?   ???

8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Tpek

I've been eagerly awaiting this when it was still called Mark of War.
I almost lost hope after the failed Kickstarter campaign and years of silence.

Weirdly enough, they seem to focus on developing this game for the Windows 10 platform, so it might not work properly on Windows 7.

I hope Gav Thorpe at least is still involved.

FarAway Sooner

Seems interesting, but I can't even infer anything about the game mechanics or how they work.  Still, I've marked it as a "Follow".

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Zulu1966

Quote from: Tpek on January 22, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
I've been eagerly awaiting this when it was still called Mark of War.
I almost lost hope after the failed Kickstarter campaign and years of silence.

Weirdly enough, they seem to focus on developing this game for the Windows 10 platform, so it might not work properly on Windows 7.

I hope Gav Thorpe at least is still involved.

Ahhh so that's what happened to it. Good they managed to carry on. I sincerely hope it is not a w10 only game. Not had the energy yo transition to w10 and deal with all the stuff that will undoubtedly stop working. And there is frankly nothing that 7 doesn't do that I need it to.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.