Star Trek - Ages of the Federation (Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion Mod)

Started by spelk, January 19, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Nefaro

I didn't even realize SoaSE: Rebellion had two DLCs.   :-\

Guess we would need them for mods like this?

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

spelk

It's not available to download or anything, but it is in development, and one to keep an eye out for.

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

CJReich46

Quote from: CJReich46 on January 19, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
Quote from: bbmike on January 19, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
:o

I know...wow! What's more is I haven't even gotten that many hours in Sins (I didn't get Rebellion) I don't know why but I never really "finished" a game in Sins.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Jarhead0331

FWIW, there are some very good Star Wars and a FANTASTIC Halo mod available for SoSE...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

bbmike

A quick search shows Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion is already in my Steam library.  :-[
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on January 19, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
A quick search shows Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion is already in my Steam library.  :-[

Heh. For all I know, it's in mine too.

SirAndrewD

Hey, Klingon and Starfleet ships don't look like that!  Discovery says so.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak