This friday, i am leaving on a jet plane

Started by Anguille, November 24, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

For the ones who still remember this great song....

I am usually not very much into country music but there are/were some great artists.

This weekend, i am mostly going to play Oriental Empires...while i have most cities, i still don't manage to have a good score. I still have a lot to learn in this game.

Otherwise, i think i'll play around with some of the many (too many) games i have. Maybe on space 4x.

To conclude, another country song, much much more recent... ;)

JudgeDredd

Complete the Star Wars Battlefront II campaign (which shouldn't be long at all according to Angry Joe and my daughter) and maybe give online play a go.

Continue to read up on and learn Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa

Not alot of time this weekend with 4 rugby matches to watch and the final F1 Grand Prix of the season

Have a great weekend. I hope all you bods across the pond have survived.

by the way - I remember that classic - great song and a great artist.
Alba gu' brath

-budd-

PBEM turns for CM Red Thunder, Flashpoint Campaigns, Pike and Shot and JTCS West Front, other than that it will be a lot of TOAW4 and old school Doom with the new Project Brutality mod beta. Enjoy your gaming everyone.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Kushan

In theory a long holiday weekend for me, however due to a big deadline in the middle of December I'm going to go in for a few hours tomorrow. Traffic should fun, especially since we have a Home Depot and Lowes across form our office.

On the gaming front, some mix of Diablo 3, Prepar3d, CMANO, TOAW 4, FOG 2, and Crusader Kings 2. Need to get some videos for my youtube channel done while I have some time off. Want to finish my play through of Command: Live! Black Gold Blitz so I can get back to Shifting Sands, as well as starts some series on CK2, FOG2, and TOAW 4. TOAW 4 videos might have to get pushed a little since I just got it a few days ago, and with the holiday I haven't done much more then look at the opening menu and start skimming through the manual.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

Gotta work today, hoping for a quiet office. The wife went to NYC with her scrapbooking friends, so hoping to get some serious gaming in. Will have to look closely at the sales and see if there is anything that I really want. My son will be coming home from NYC for the year soon, so I may have to move my Computer back down cellar. At least that means I'll have the rudder pedals and Joystick read to go, so get back into the virtual skies. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

nelmsm

If I can find any spare time it will be with War in the West or EUIV with the Cradle of Civilization expansion just added   

Staggerwing

I'm going to try getting 'Rifles in the Ardennes' onto the table and play a few turns.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 24, 2017, 08:08:38 AM
I'm going to try getting 'Rifles in the Ardennes' onto the table and play a few turns.

Pics!

jamus34

Raking leaves mostly.

After that some Diablo 3 and WitW. I feel I'm actually starting to understand how to work the interface little by little.
Insert witty comment here.

Rayfer

Nice change-of-pace song choices anguille, well done! Trying to delve deeper into the layers of TOAW4 and haven't even tried the new naval changes yet.

Greybriar

Today, which is Black Friday, I will try to make more room in the refrigerator by eating Thanksgiving leftovers.

I may be playing Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations WOTY if I decide to buy it from Fanatical (formerly Bundle Stars) while it is on sale for $19.99 (+ an extra 10% off by using the code BLACKFRIDAY10), or ~ $17.99 U.S.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

CJReich46

This is how Christmas music sounds after being in there for hours. They do a version of the 1812 Overture that will make make you bust your guts laughing.

"Black Friday...It's Black Friday...Shit." It will be my third tour, and I wake nightly sweating with the nightmares of the screams of anguished colleagues, the hordes of the angry shoppers and endless bombardment of that awful dreck...the horror, the horror. :uglystupid2:

Going into work later today, I have been playing quite a bit of Endless Space. I started playing it after the free weekend for ES2 (which I was impressed with) and I might dig into some Stellaris this weekend, plus I might grab Leviathans, and maybe Synthetic Dawn.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

Avoiding interacting with the public and shopping places at all costs today...just like any other day.

Later on I hope to continue my Polish Stainless Steel campaign...I have taken out Lithuania and Kievan Rus, and now Hungary is getting all up in my grille so...going to smack them around before my final objective: taking out the Holy Roman Empire.

Would like to play some Pike and Shot Campaigns too.

Great song, love me some John Denver!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I really should boot up M2TW again...it's been too long, and there's none of that pesky province bullshit in it.

Anyway, I was really posting to say, you can't go wrong with CMANO at that price, Greybriar.  It is, frankly, a game with unlimited gameplay provided you're into naval warfare.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I saw that Fritz 13 is on sale for $10 on Steam...if I get that, which I plan to soon, I might boot that up.  Not sure what else, yet.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs