Author Topic: Normandy, The Beginning of the End  (Read 6359 times)

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
  • "Gott Mit Uns!" Breitenfeld 1631
Re: Normandy, The Beginning of the End
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2018, 07:15:45 AM »
Got the Kickstarted confirmation and survey for delivery emailed to me today, with an estimated delivery for September  :smitten:
Visit us at Campaign Series Legion and Facebook

CS: Vietnam | CS: East Front 1939-41 - In The Works
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 OUT NOW

CS: Middle East AAR: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto | Into Africa! (Egypt 10/17/73) Me vs Berto
Boardgame AAR: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin’s Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Offline ArizonaTank

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2018, 08:40:52 AM »
Just saw that the vassal module has been posted....

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Normandy,_The_Beginning_of_the_End

I already like the system...and I am a sucker for publishers that support vassal...

Count me in when this game starts to ship.
"Baseball's Sad Lexicon" - 1910

These are the saddest of possible words:
      “Tinker to Evers to Chance.”
Trio of bear cubs, and fleeter than birds,
      Tinker and Evers and Chance.
Ruthlessly pricking our gonfalon bubble,
      Making a Giant hit into a double—
Words that are heavy with nothing but trouble:
      “Tinker to Evers to Chance.”

"Tinker to Evers to Chance"
"where doubles go to die"

These three players helped the Cubs win four National League championships and two World Series from 1906 to 1910.

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2018, 09:42:03 AM »
Just saw that the vassal module has been posted....

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Normandy,_The_Beginning_of_the_End

I already like the system...and I am a sucker for publishers that support vassal...

Count me in when this game starts to ship.

Thanks for the heads up  :)

That's a neat module, can't wait for the game to begin shipping. In September, they estimated (IIRC).

CS: Middle East AAR: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto | Into Africa! (Egypt 10/17/73) Me vs Berto
Boardgame AAR: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin’s Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2018, 09:32:17 AM »
Got an email today saying the XXL sized mapboards (a separate order) were mailed today. I haven't had any oversized mapboards with any of my games yet, looking forward to see these!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:35:13 AM by Crossroads »

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2018, 06:48:58 AM »
Seems all the games I had preordered eons ago, or joined in Kickstarter, arrive at the same day. Not that it is a bad thing, but I want to play these as well.

Here's the Normandy gaming goodness all together. The add-ons I opted for were the extra sized maps - which look awesome - and the dice tower. All the rest is stock, or Kickstarter stretch goals. For the latter, there's two extra counter sheets of reinforcements, and half a dozen scenarios, and the Mortain campaign iirc.

And the hex shaped coasters!