Author Topic: Interstellar Space: Genesis  (Read 2446 times)

Offline solops

• Viking
  • Woof!
Re: Interstellar Space: Genesis
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »
ISG Alpha-2 was just posted. I have not downloaded or played yet. From the notes:

"We're now releasing Alpha 2 to all of our backers! And, we're pleased to announce that the game is now feature complete. This means that all the gameplay and AI are in now.

Since the last release in December of 2018, we resolved many issues and implemented many changes according to your numerous suggestions for improvement and bug reports. Then, we proceeded to finish the AI and all the gameplay, which included adding the new playable races, events, leaders, ship modules and the many other features you can see below.

We're now in the "polish phase" in our road to Beta and the full release. We're currently finalizing the in-game tutorial and we're working on the final 2D and 3D assets, including cutscenes. The plan is to enter Beta after all the assets are in and we finish playtesting Alpha 2."
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Jarhead0331

• Judge Advocate General
  • Administrator
  • Arquebusier
  • Global Moderator, General Counsel, Heavy Weapons
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 02:23:26 PM »
How about posting YOUR impressions?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Offline solops

• Viking
  • Woof!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »
This game releases on July 25. I have not played the last couple of released betas.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Offline DennisS

• Viking
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »
I just finished watching a youtube video on this..and them promptly took it off my wishlist. Looks very samey to several variants of games that I have...games that are more complex, and appear to do the 4x thing better.