Author Topic: Armored Brigade  (Read 444 times)

Offline BradS62

• Hoplite
Armored Brigade
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »
Was not really on my radar, but is now. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4357997

Offline RyanE

• Man-at-Arms
Re: Armored Brigade
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:12:43 PM »
I played the heck out of the free version for several years.  If they charged $50 for the free version, I would have gladly payed it.  The free version was not as expansive as Steel Panthers MBT, but I am assuming they are expanding it a little to cover more than one year and a few armies.

Offline Zulu1966

• Viking
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:03:36 AM »
I played the heck out of the free version for several years.  If they charged $50 for the free version, I would have gladly payed it.  The free version was not as expansive as Steel Panthers MBT, but I am assuming they are expanding it a little to cover more than one year and a few armies.

Me too. But I can't remember now whether it modelled height.my recollection was that it was a flat world despite the relief mini map. The screenies that are there don't show that. Perhaps am mis remembering. Perhaps someone here can put me straight. :uglystupid2:
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Offline RyanE

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:19:03 AM »
I am pretty sure the later versions had height.  Not sure on older versions.  I left that part of my brain at my last house.

Offline MIGMaster

• Man-at-Arms
  • Watch your corners people.....
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:29 PM »
Looking forward to this one as well. I just wish somebody would do a kick-ass version of Steel Panthers MBT style with great graphics, and gameplay.

Offline Rayfer

• Condottieri
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 04:17:02 PM »
Never played earlier iterations. The screen shots remind me a lot of the Close Combat series.  Is game play similar as well?