Main Menu

For the King

Started by bob48, September 14, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Possibly the most addictive, and frustratingly annoyingly difficult game I have ever played. :pullhair:
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Capn Darwin

I've enjoyed it for awhile now. Things can go pear shaped at a drop of a hat or you can pull out an amazing victory when should team wipe. Devs are very responsive as well.  O0
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

It certainly has a charm to it that makes you keep wanting to go back to it. Hopefully the devs will improve and add to it.

'Clip those corners'

JasonPratt

I've been keeping an eye on it, but I'm waiting till out of EA.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

DennisS

Quote from: bob48 on September 14, 2017, 04:00:08 PM
Possibly the most addictive, and frustratingly annoyingly difficult game I have ever played. :pullhair:

I don't own this, but the general consensus is that this game is just too difficult, where the RNG is just too unbalanced.

bob48

Yep, that is absolutely correct, very unbalanced.

Having said that, it really is a very addictive game and has a lot going for it, so its to be hoped that the devs take notice of what a lot of people are complaining about.

'Clip those corners'

Nefaro

Picked it up not long ago, on sale, but it's being patched so often I haven't yet started a game.

Like the concept.  Will wait until it's done, though.