Digital Gaming > Console Wargaming

Destiny 2

(1/6) > >>

Jarhead0331:
Anyone picking this up tomorrow? I'm torn, between getting it now, or waiting until late October for the PC release. The truth is, if I don't buy anything on the consoles, they will get no use and since I haven't fired up my PS4 in nearly a year, I'm inclined to give it some love for a change.

Tpek:
I'll be playing it on the PC.

I tried playing the original on my PS4, and couldn't get the hang of playing an FPS with a controller.
I even went and bought myself a special K&M adapter for the PS4, but still never played the game that much.

Jarhead0331:
The game really kicks ass. Its drawn me in much deeper than the original Destiny. I attribute this to the much more coherent campaign and engrossing "adventure" mission-based experiences.

OJsDad:
I'm getting it on PC, but only because I got it free with the video card I just purchased. 

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: OJsDad on September 11, 2017, 08:30:40 AM ---I'm getting it on PC, but only because I got it free with the video card I just purchased.

--- End quote ---

I thought about holding off for the PC version, but I'm too impatient to wait and I don't have the HD space to spare anyway. Also, I heard the PC version was developed by a studio other than Bungie. Finally, DLCs are usually released on the consoles long before they hit the PC versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version