Author Topic: [closed]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)  (Read 3921 times)

Offline mkivcs

• Velites
Re: [recruiting]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 03:07:44 PM »
I'm happy to go with the flow on this, if it goes ahead count me in

Offline Yskonyn

• Landsknecht
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
Re: [recruiting]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 08:38:46 AM »
Yeah.. I didnt see that coming for sure.. Dom5!

Yay of course, but as we are unlikely to finish this one in time for 5 perhaps we should work on our backlog of games and try again with 5?
You guys are going to buy right away, right??? Right?!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 08:42:42 AM »
Maybe? I didn't regard 4 as enough of a development over 3 to buy right away. 5... maybe.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.